Ride-On mower servicing.
Ride-On Mowers come in a wide range of sizes and models and are therefore not easy to give a fixed price.
A full service starts from £155 including…
- Cables – oil and make any necessary adjustments
- Fit a new spark plug
- Replace the air filter
- Change the engine oil
- Sharpen and balance the blade
- Run and test all machine functions
- Check engine running speed and tune carburettor
- Lubricate height adjuster mechanism and all control levers and cables
- Check the engine mounting and handlebar bolts
- Check the overall condition of the machine
If you want an estimate for your mower, let us have its make and full model details along with the year of purchase. Alternatively, drop it in and we can ring you with a price after we have assessed the work involved in servicing that particular machine.
If you are unable to drop your ride-on off at our workshop, we can collect small ride-on mowers. We charge £2.50/mile to collect and the same to return.
If the machine is deemed dangerous, for example, a hole in the chassis, this will need making safe before we can return your mower or if the machine is to be returned without repair, it will have its sparkplug or blade removed to leave it not running.
Any machine left for more than two weeks after the work has been completed will be considered abandoned, and disposed of.