We do not service or repair any electrical machines.
If your machine is not running or is running poorly it may need to be booked in as a repair before we service it.
If the machine is deemed dangerous, for example, a hole in the chassis, this will need making safe before we can return your mower or if the machine is to be returned without repair, it will have its sparkplug or blade removed to leave it not running.
Any machine left for more than two weeks after the work has been completed will be considered abandoned, and disposed of.
Cylinder and other mowers.
Prices for servicing cylinder and other mowers are by request.
Most services include…
- Replace gaskets and diaphragms.
- Check the air gap on the ignition coil.
- Fit a new spark plug.
- Replace the air filter.
- Change the engine oil.
- Sharpen and balance the blade.
- Run and test all machine functions.
- Check engine running speed and tune carburettor.
- Lubricate height adjuster mechanism and all control levers and cables.
- Check the engine mounting and handle bar bolts.
- Check the overall condition of the machine.
Our premium service also includes
- Remove ALL covers and guards to check drive belt.
- Cables – oil and make any necessary adjustments.
- Remove, strip, and clean the carburettor.
For cylinder and non-standard rotary mowers are upon request and will probably need an initial inspection…
Repairs are priced upon an assessment of what is needed to bring the mower back into serviceable condition.
The price given will include the cost of parts and estimate of the labour involved, should anything else crop during the repair, we will contact you, to make sure that you are happy for us to go further.