Sorry, we do not service or repair any electrical machines at all.
Cylinder and other mowers.
Cylinder Mower Servicing.
We can give your cylinder mower a general service including…
- Check drive belts / Chains and lubricate.
- Cables – oil and make any necessary adjustments.
- Fit a new spark plug.
- Replace the air filter.
- Change the engine oil.
- Adjust blades.
- Run and test all machine functions.
- Check engine running speed and tune carburettor.
- Lubricate height adjuster mechanism and all control levers and cables.
- Check the engine mounting and handle bar bolts.
- Check the overall condition of the machine.
Cylinder Mower Sharpening.
At the moment we do not have a sharpening machine for Cylinder mower blades. We can arrange for them to be sharpened by a partner of ours. Prices are around £2.50/inch width of cut, plus the cost of removing the blade from the mower and re-installation.
If the machine is deemed dangerous, for example, a hole in the chassis, this will need making safe before we can return your mower or if the machine is to be returned without repair, it will have its sparkplug or blade removed to leave it not running.
Any machine left for more than two weeks after the work has been completed will be considered abandoned, and disposed of.